The 18th Annual Walk-Wheel & Ride-A-Thon will be held on Saturday, June 24th at Lake Elmo Park Reserve. It will be a fun day to enjoy the park, friendship and food! Lake Elmo Park Reserve has miles of trails for riding, walking, or wheeling.
This is one of RVR’s main fundraising events for the year with proceeds going to support the program expenses of providing therapeutic riding and driving opportunities for people with special needs.
1. Please RSVP that you will attend the event.
2. Begin asking all your friends & family for pledges.
3. A minimum total pledge amount of $50.00 for individuals or $100.00 for families is required to participate in the event and receive a t-shirt.
4. Please clearly print the complete name, address, & pledge amount of your sponsors on your form. You are responsible for collecting your own pledges.
5. All pledges must be collected before the event & turned in at registration or mailed in by June 24th to participate.
6. River Valley Riders is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Tax-deductible receipts will be mailed to donors who provide their names & addresses.
7. Checks should be made payable to: River Valley Riders.
Events of the Day
8:30-9:30am Registration & Breakfast for Horseback Riders
9:30-10:30am Registration & Breakfast for Walkers & Wheelers
10:00am Horseback Riders Start
11:00am Walkers & Wheelers Start
12:00pm Lunch & Prizes
Thank you to iHeartMedia for sharing this event on the Community Calendar and during the half hour, public affairs program Twin Cities Community which airs Sundays at 6:00 AM on KTLK (AM 1130) and KDWB (101.3), 6:30 AM on The FAN (100.3), and 7:00 AM on K102, KOOL 108 and Cities 97.
Find podcasts of the show here: Twin Cities Community Podcasts