The 15th Annual Walk-Wheel and Ride-A-Thon will be held Saturday, June 21st at Lake Elmo Park Reserve.
Collect pledges from friends & family — make a difference in the lives of our riders! Then saddle up your horse or grab your walking shoes or wheels & join us for a fun 8-mile ride or 3-mile walk/wheel on trails in the beautiful Lake Elmo Park Reserve!
Come for breakfast before the Walk/Wheel/Ride — and stay for lunch and prizes after!
The donations to the 2014 Walk-Wheel & Ride-A-Thon will provide greater therapeutic riding & driving opportunities for people with special needs.
- Download a pledge form and begin asking all your friends & family for support.
- To receive a Walk-Wheel & Ride-A-Thon T-shirt, minimum total pledge amounts are: individual $50.00; family $100.00.
- Please clearly print the complete name, address, & pledge amount of your sponsors on your form.
- You are responsible for collecting your own pledges.
- All pledges must be collected before the event & turned in at registration or mailed in by June 21 to qualify for T-shirts.
- River Valley Riders is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Tax-deductible receipts will be mailed to all donors who provide their names & addresses.
- Checks should be made payable to: River Valley Riders.
Events of the Day
8:30-9:30 AM Registration & Breakfast
10:00 AM Riders Start
10:30 AM Walkers & Wheelers Start
12:00 PM Lunch & Door Prizes
Directions to Lake Elmo Park Reserve
- From Interstate Highway 94, exit at County Road 19. Follow County Road 19 to the north for one mile to County Road 10. Cross County Road 10 and proceed into the park.
- From Interstate Highway 694, exit at County Road 10 (10th Street North). Follow County Road 10 east for 2.6 miles. Turn left (north) into the park.
- From State Highway 5 in downtown Lake Elmo, follow County Road 17 south for 2.5 miles to County Road 10 (10th Street North). Turn right (west) on County Road 10 for one mile. Turn right (north) into the park.
- Once in the park, follow signs to the “Equestrian Center”.
For park & camping information, contact Lake Elmo Park Reserve at 651-430-8370.
For questions about the event, please email us or call 651-439-2558.
Thank you to Clear Channel Media for including the Walk-Wheel and Ride-A-Thon in their Community Calendar and during their half hour public affairs program Twin Cities Community airing Sundays at 6:00 AM on KDWB (101.3) and Twin Cities News Talk (1130 AM) and at 7:00 AM on The FAN (100.3), KOOL 108, K102 and Cities 97.