1. RVR offers tuition assistance in an effort to make therapeutic riding available to all riders and drivers who would benefit from the program. Assistance is granted based on financial need.
2. Determination of tuition assistance is based on the funds available at that time. The amount available may vary from session to session. Please be sure to indicate how much financial assistance you are requesting by writing the amount in the space provided. Generally, the maximum amount of tuition assistance is 50 percent of the participation fee.
3. The tuition assistance application form must be received by the deadline for the session for which it is requested.
-Spring Session: April 15, 2017
-Summer Session: June 15, 2017
-Fall Session: August 15, 2017
One form may be used to apply for all three sessions, but each session will be decided separately. All requested information must be provided. Any incomplete or late forms may not be considered for that session.
4. The RVR tuition assistance program may not be used to replace or supplement any other funds available to the rider/driver such as DHS. This program is to be used only when no other sources of funds are available.
5. Return application to River Valley Riders, Attn: Scholarship Committee, 8362 Tamarack Village, Suite 119-440, Woodbury, MN 55125. ALL INFORMATION IS KEPT CONFIDENTIAL.